It’s always nice to have a choice about where to send your child to school—and it’s even better when the choice is clear. Here are just a few reasons why Western Reserve Local School District is an excellent option for families in the northeast Ohio area:
- We are a public school district, offering an exceptional education for students from preschool through high school—with no tuition attached.
- We partner with BGSU Firelands College, Lorain County Community College, and Ehove Vocational School to give our high school students more extensive academic opportunities in preparation for future careers.
- Our highly qualified teachers and staff members take great pride in providing engaging, meaningful lesson plans that prepare students for success.
- Our students thrive in an atmosphere of safety and respect, where we celebrate differences and encourage individuality.
- Our schools are small, which means that teachers and staff get to know each student—and each student’s learning style—on an individual basis.
- Our views are spectacular, since our school buildings sit among the peaceful green farmlands of northeast Huron County, Ohio.
We encourage you to browse our website to learn more about our district, our schools, and some of our extracurricular offerings. If you think Western is a good fit for your family, head on over to our Registration page to get started. We look forward to getting to know you!